Longtail Pet Motel Terms and Conditions
- By signing the new client form and leaving the pet with Longtail Pet Motel, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about the pet.
- Longtail Pet Motel reserves the right to deny admittance to Owner's pet for any reason at any time.
- Owner agrees to pay the daily rate for pet care provided as displayed at Longtail Pet Motel.
- Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the period the pet is in the care of Longtail Pet Motel.
- If a pet becomes ill or injured, or the state of the animals' health requires professional attention, Longtail Pet Motel, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner.
- The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of their pet while it is in the care of the pet care provider, to include payments of costs for injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the pet.
- Owner agrees that the pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner or proper payment arrangements are agreed upon by both parties.
- Longtail Pet Motel shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to the pet care provider.
If interactive play is requested, Owner recognises and accepts potential risks involved in such activity.
- Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Owner specifically represents to Longtail Pet Motel that, to the Owners knowledge, the pet has not been exposed to any contagious diseases within a thirty day period prior to check in.
- Owner further agrees to maintain currency of vaccinations as required by Longtail Pet Motels Policy.
- If a pet is not collected by its due date and Longtail Pet Motel has exhausted all avenues for five days after the due date out to contact the Owner and any other contacts provided, that the pet will be taken to an animal shelter or adopted out to new Owners.
- All boarding charges are a daily rate concluding at 10am the following morning.
- If your pet is not booked out before 10am, an additional day's charge will be incurred.
- Office hours are 8am-10am & 4pm-6pm.
- Drop off and collection of pets outside of these hours will incur an additional fee.